Forum home Tools and techniques

Hose wall mount ID

Hi, I recently moved to a new house (garden!) and on the wall is a hose reel mount - image attached. I know it is not a Hozelock but I am hoping someone can identify the mount so that I can consider buying a reel to fit.



  • StevedaylillyStevedaylilly Posts: 1,087

    If you have a local screw fix then they are selling metal hose real and wall fixing plate for less than £25 . It easily takes 60m of hose and it looks and performs a lot better than the Hoselock plastic hose real that I've had to replace each year 

Sign In or Register to comment.