Hello Forkers - March Thread

ClaringtonClarington Posts: 4,949

Pinch punch first of the month! I can't believe it's March already!

Link to February thead: http://www.gardenersworld.com/forum/the-potting-shed/hello-forkers---february-2017-edition/991627-65.html#latest

Last edited: 01 March 2017 06:51:14

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 46,979

white rabbits white rabbits white rabbits and all that stuff!

well done Clari image

Now - is March coming in like a lion and going out like a lamb ... or the other way around ? image

If you stop taking chances, you'll stay where you sit. You won't live any longer, but it'll feel like it.” 
  • Pat EPat E Posts: 6,762

Happy March Day everyone.

S. E. NSW
  • FairygirlFairygirl west central ScotlandPosts: 20,918

Forgot it was March...the lack of sleep must be affecting my brain. That's my excuse anyway image

Morning all - afties again Pat image

Looking chilly outside again. Frosty. Hopefully a little sun will appear. Not sure if that's lion or lamb Dove...image

to walk through a forest is to touch the past

I suppose I'd better get off my rump and start cooking dinner. Hubby is dozing on the lounge.image HRH is as well. Trying to watch thevevening news, but all I'm getting is trump stuff. image Creep!

i picked a few little zucchinis this afternoon, so I guess they'll be part of the meal.  Meat and three vegs. Steak, potato, carrots and Zucchini.  I might also make some gravy to go with it. 

S. E. NSW

By the by. Have you heard that Bob Harper from US Biggest Loser had had a heart attack (at 51). I assume there'll now be lots of speculation about heavy exercise and health.

S. E. NSW
  • ClaringtonClarington Posts: 4,949

Oh Pat you're making my breakfast cereal feel rather lacking. I'm just looking at receipes for Welsh Cakes as a potential evening treat.

It was sunny earlier, with a light frost. It's now looking grey but dry. Haven't spotted any lambs or lions though.

I must admit that the odour of onions cooking in oil is making me a bit more eager to get the dinner moving along a bit further. Even Hubby and HRH have stirred. image. Magic.

what are Welsh cakes Clari? Excuse my ignorance. 

Im looking forward to Master Chef the Professionals which is starting this week. (UK).

S. E. NSW
  • AuntyRachAuntyRach Posts: 1,600

imageMorning all! Help yourselves to a Welsh Cake.

Last edited: 01 March 2017 07:53:29

My garden and I live in South Wales. 

Sitting in bed just now and we watched a heron fly past! image

If you stop taking chances, you'll stay where you sit. You won't live any longer, but it'll feel like it.” 

Sitting in bed just now and we watched a heron fly past! image

Oooh thanks Aunty Rach image