17 degrees in a couple of days

come Sunday and we will all be basking in summer temperatures  image

enjoy it folks image

• FairygirlFairygirl west central ScotlandPosts: 20,284

That'll only happen in my house Verd...when the heating's on...

to walk through a forest is to touch the past

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 45,179

Just drove up the A11 into the city - the verges are full of yellow and purple crocuses - there was no sign of them just two days ago - I remember looking for them. 

If you stop taking chances, you'll stay where you sit. You won't live any longer, but it'll feel like it.” 
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • RedwingRedwing Posts: 847

First primrose flowers in  my garden today.image

• fidgetbonesfidgetbones Posts: 11,636

My snowdrops are out. image

and  few hellebores and not much else. The grass is long. If it stays dry, it may get mown.

It's not a mess, it's a nature reserve.
  • nutcutletnutcutlet PeterboroughPosts: 24,526

that's a bit rash fidget.  I've still got half a load of muck sitting on the grass out the front. Must get that shifted before mowing time.

• Mark56Mark56 Windsor, BerkshirePosts: 1,547

Only going to be 13 here tomorrow image

• fidgetbonesfidgetbones Posts: 11,636

Sort of sunny here. What are you doing with a load of muck, Nut?

Are you going to start a veg patch? When someone else has dug over SIL's veg patch in Wales, I am planting it with Sarpo potatoes. It rains a lot there (near Snowden) , so I figure blight resistant varieties is the way to go. She is only going to be there intermittantly this year, until BIL retires next year and they move there permanently.  I'm hoping that next year the ground is clear and she can have other types of veg that need a bit more looking after.

It's not a mess, it's a nature reserve.
  • YviestevieYviestevie Kingswinford, West MidlandsPosts: 4,246

Not sunny, but warm in the garden today.  Lots of spring plants showing, beautiful purple crocus, hellebores, primroses in bud,  the first daffs, winter honeysuckle had quite a few visiting bees feeding on the flowers and the first camelia flower is open.  Had a real spring in my step.  Not much spring when I had finished weeding, tidying and hoeing in FBB. More of a stagger.imageimage  Good to see you back Verdun.

Hi from Kingswinford in the West Midlands