Forum home The potting shed

On TV

Hi everyone!

I'm going to be on big dreams small spaces tomorrow at 7pm! Please watch it if you have a chance!

I'd really like to thank everyone on this site for all the help and guidance you have given me over spring and summer of 2016, I couldn't have created my garden without you!

The plant choice, care and design ideas that i garnered from you all have been invaluable for someone like me, who is enthusiastic, hardworking but lacks the plant knowledge. 

I've not seen the final cut, but they have hrs and hrs of footage! Let's hope I look good!

Tariq

p.s. I'm still going to be posting loads of questions on here for spring and summer 2017!! I cant wait to get back out there!!

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 64,446

How exciting!!! Looking forward to seeing you and your garden image

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• Busy-LizzieBusy-Lizzie Posts: 14,974

Me too!

Dordogne and Norfolk
  • lilysillylilysilly Posts: 497

Oh how wonderful for you, can't wait to watch your gardens transformation. ?

• PerkiPerki Rossendale - LancashirePosts: 1,786

That sounds great image how did you keep it secret for so long 

• Pete.8Pete.8 Billericay, EssexPosts: 6,104

Looking forward to that - kudos!

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit.
    Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
  • TigrahTigrah Posts: 125

I somehow didn't realise the series had started again yet! Got I player on now! Haha.

Looking forward to seeing your garden transformation, hope you're happy with it! I'm sure I'll see your delight tomorrow! Would be great to see updated pictures of it in spring and summer. Not often you see a follow on image

• FairygirlFairygirl west central ScotlandPosts: 35,054

That's great pokhim!  image

Looking forward to seeing it. Hope you enjoyed the experience and you're happy with the results  image

It's a place where beautiful isn't enough of a word....

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Kitty 2Kitty 2 ManchesterPosts: 5,150

Looking forward to seeing it even more now pokhim image

I followed your progress last year, will be great to see it in action?

• I'm looking forward to seeing your journey, Tariq!

Monty gave us a few hints, but no details about your garden - all very hush hush. I hope you'll enjoy our story too as we're also on Big Dreams tonight.

I'll be doing a Q+A on Twitter after the show so if you've any questions about the garden or the show do drop me a line @antinbath and say hi.

Ant