Forum home Fruit & veg

Suttons seeds and plants

LoganLogan Posts: 2,532

Suttons are giving £5.00 off an order up until 4th of January. Dobies are doing it as well. I don't know if it's just for email subscribers.image

• jaffacakesjaffacakes IrelandPosts: 399

Thanks Logan. Yes, it worked for me using code SUTXMAS16 image I'm still unsure whether to order lucky dip perennial collection though. Does anybody know what type of plants you get? 

Last edited: 27 December 2016 18:32:43

• jaffacakes says:

Thanks Logan. Yes, it worked for me using code SUTXMAS16 image I'm still unsure whether to order lucky dip perennial collection though. Does anybody know what type of plants you get? 

Last edited: 27 December 2016 18:32:43

See original post

It's a lucky dip so you could get anything image

I bought their summer bedding lucky dip last year, 540 extra value plug plants, and they were all good, healthy young plants  I did get more than 540 plants though as some of the cells had 2 or even 3 plants in them. I split the multiple ones when I potted them on image.

If you do buy them, don't be daft like I was and think they aren't labelled. The plant names/varieties are printed along one edge of the little plug trays. I didn't notice until after I'd potted everything on and was washing the trays image

• jaffacakesjaffacakes IrelandPosts: 399

Thanks image I went to the T&M Perennial 'Best Value' Collection instead as it has named varieties and most of them i like and want. Hopefully the will be healthy but i'm not excepting amazing results for the price.

• LoganLogan Posts: 2,532
    Logan says:

Suttons are giving £5.00 off an order up until 4th of January. Dobies are doing it as well. I don't know if it's just for email subscribers.image

See original post

They've extended to the 9th of January