Forum home The potting shed

Reindeer

Well my fellow forkers guess what my wife and I did today yes you guessed it what do you think these were made for my granddaughters 

• Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 29,769

Mysterious! image

Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable
  • bulkerbbulkerb Posts: 258

image well Ladybird I hope I have culled your curiosity we have to finish dressing the sleigh with tinsel cloth and lights and we have to make 2 more for Ruby and Anna our granddaughters who are 4 yrs and 8 months old and the lovely lady at the helm is Lin has to put her red suit on in a couple of weeks lol!

• PosyPosy Isle of Wight.Posts: 2,140

Fantastic! You need some tinsel on the harness and reins, Bulk and you'll be ready to fly!

• Joyce21Joyce21 Posts: 15,489

Another pic please, when the sleigh has been done image

SW Scotland
  • That's totally awesome!!

• nutcutletnutcutlet PeterboroughPosts: 26,160

Love that image

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 64,667

Me too!!! image

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 29,769

That has to be the cutest use of logs and twigs I have ever seen. Sheer magic. I can only imagine the wonder on Ruby's face when she sees it all finished. Anna will take it all in her stride. Fantastic!

Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable
  • Bravo!! I hope you get some snow/ deep frost  as ground cover to complete the scene!! Go! Go! Go!!

• bulkerbbulkerb Posts: 258

imagewell this is what she looks like in the day light just got to buy tinsel tomorrow