programmes to watch

Amy, have you seen Last Tango In Halifax?

Monday 19th BBC1.9.00pm. Two parter. 2nd part on Tuesday.

The super vet at Christmas.ch.4.8.00 20th

Wednesday 21st bbc1 5.00pm. back in time for Christmas

Friday 23 BBC 1 6.00pm. inside the Christmas factory.

Christmas eve BBC 2 9.00pm.Film.the lady in the van

Christmas day bbc1 9.00pm Call the midwife.

That's all for now.image

• Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 15,558

pssst - who's Amy? Thanks for doing the list though. image

I fear the day that technology will surpass human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots. Albert Einstein.
  • KT53KT53 Posts: 2,148

Apparently over half the programmes being shown on BBC over Christmas are repeats.  If you miss any of them this time round I'm sure they'll all be back on next year too.  Can I just pay half the TV licence fee and use the old licence again for the rest?

What really gets me mad is when they announce repeats as "Another chance to see" image

Last edited: 06 December 2016 22:27:05

• LoganLogan Posts: 2,535

Sorry it's  my phone, when I put a word in if I don't notice it changes it to what it thinks it should be. So it's my fault not remembering it.image

The film should be good, it's got Maggie smith acting the lady in the van. If I get a chance to see it.

Logan, The Lady in the Van is a brilliant watch and Maggie Smith is, as always, excellent. I agree with you re the licence. It makes me furious! image

Last edited: 07 December 2016 07:19:55

I fear the day that technology will surpass human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots. Albert Einstein.
  • ObelixxObelixx Posts: 10,656

Bright spot for Monty and Nigel fans - GW back on March 10th.  93 sleeps to go.

The Vendée, France

Aym, the lady in the van hasn't been out for long. There's also Dr. Who, but the last series was rubbish.image

aym I am sure that you won't be disappointed - The Lady in the Van is marvellous.

Yes aym the quiz is a permanent fixture now but its not all novels as I do films as well.

Didn't bother with the 6 wives of Henry the viii, seen programmes before. Watching a place to call home, for the 3rd time. It's still good. Only watched 1ep. of Deep water, haven't got round to watching the rest. Watched 1 ep. of my mother and other strangers. It's ok I suppose.