Hello Forkers December

It's not a mess, it's a nature reserve.

• Pat EPat E Posts: 6,475

Thanks Fidget. image

Now for everyone to wake up.

S. E. NSW
  • chickychicky SurreyPosts: 7,335

I'm awake image

Advent calendar hung up, and its pockets filled with treats ?

Littlest Chicklet passed her driving test yesterday image  She was so excited, and I managed to BAFTA my way to being delighted for herimage

Out with old friends last night - had a lovely meal in a pub just outside Hampton Court Palace gates - it looked wonderful when we came out to go home - all lit up and glittering in the frost.  The sticky toffee pudding inside me kept me warm on the journey homeimage

The Stone Age didn’t end because they ran out of stones ......
  • ClaringtonClarington Posts: 4,922

Thanks Chicky! I look forward to seeing everyone posting here. It's always so much more fun when we all chat together rather than spilt into our little clicks.

Chicky: well done to your new taxi driver! 

7'C in the house this morning. Only 5'C outside!

• fidgetbonesfidgetbones Posts: 11,625

OMG Clari. You need a labrador to throw on the bed and keep Reggie company, (and the bed warm)  I got up early, the house cold, I put the heating on and I am sat in front of a gas fire with a cup of coffee.

When will your heating be sorted? I had my boiler changed in the summer. It was a days job, and is now due its three month check up/ adjustments if necessary. We also changed the kitchen radiators, the extension is a cold little box and needed something bigger.

Will you be on Grand Designs or is it more  the £100k challenge?

It's not a mess, it's a nature reserve.
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 45,098

Good morning all image Thanks for doing the honours Fidget image

A pinch and punch and white rabbits etc. 

Clari (( hugs)) keep warmimage 

Chicky - the anxiety never goes, no matter how good a driver they are, you just learn to hide it better image

Not quite so cold out there this morning. Nevertheless I shall be wearing my big winter coat when I catch the bus into the city this morning. 

If you stop taking chances, you'll stay where you sit. You won't live any longer, but it'll feel like it.” 
  • punkdocpunkdoc Sheffield, Derbyshire border.Posts: 5,477

H all.

Another disturbed nights sleep, if only I had not needed sleeping tablets all those years ago.

Did anyone see the last part of The Missing last night, the BBC do some things really well.

I am with you Clari, although I have been told that I am part of the problem and not the solution.

And may you never lay your head down
    Without a hand to hold
    May you never make your bed out in the cold
  • Hi all really foggy this morning and very cold, I've just put some seed out for the escaped pheasants (they missed getting shot, at the pheasant shoot over the way ) and its VERY cold out there and white with frost. This is the kind of morning when you are pleased you don't have to turn out for work.

• LG_LG_ gardens in SE LondonPosts: 1,337

[sneaks in]

Wondering if I might join in occasionally? I read but haven't taken part up to now because I don't think I'll manage to keep up / remember who everyone is / post  every day,  but if an irregular contribution would be acceptable then... hello.

'If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.'
    - Cicero
  • GWRSGWRS Posts: 5,318

Good morning all , particularly LG 

not so frosty this morning 

Lincoln Christmas market starts today , helping at Cathedral Tomorrow 

Have a good day everybody image

• punkdocpunkdoc Sheffield, Derbyshire border.Posts: 5,477

The more the merrier. Most of us  [ well perhaps only me ] struggle to remember what is going on, but no one else seems to mind.

And may you never lay your head down
    Without a hand to hold
    May you never make your bed out in the cold