Forum home Plants
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

ID please

That looks like an amaryllis, possibly A. 'Green Magic' - currently stocked by Sarah Raven.

• image Thought so, definitely an amaryllis and very similar indeed to 'Green Magic'.  

Gardening in Central Norfolk on improved gritty moraine over chalk ... free-draining.

• Isn't it a beauty image  I've just been browsing her website - her amaryllis bulbs are expensive but there are some real treasures. 

Gardening in Central Norfolk on improved gritty moraine over chalk ... free-draining.

• Have you seen the price of her gardening pinnies in the Autumn catalogue? Sixty quid for a denim pinny image  Glad I've got a sewing machine image

• Yes, I think her Customer Service is very good, but all these things have to be paid for ...