Forum home The potting shed

Thought I would say hello

Thought I would take time to say hello. 

New member and new gardener. 

Started this summer when I covered and barked over 1.5m x 5m or so of my lawn to put a few pots down and get a bit of colour.

Now up to about 30 pots (few hanging baskets too) of all shapes and sizes and also barked over part of the front lawn (as I ran out of space in the back lol) 

Mainly petunia/geraniums/fuchsias with a few others I`m hoping will come back (poppies/hydrangea/clematis)

Potted about 100 or so tulips the other weekend and planted 70 ish snowdrops into the lawn so fingers crossed with them.

Ordered a garland super seven and a bunch of seeds from T&M. Itching to get them started but its way too early. 

Hopefully this forum will be a good source of help as I`m bound to have so many questions :) 

Suprised there wasnt an intro section on the forum (unless I could find it) 

Cheers

Peter

• Peter-T-Peter-T- Posts: 138

and it would appear I cant spell "introduction" image

Last edited: 14 November 2016 14:33:59

• fidgetbonesfidgetbones Posts: 14,705

Hello Peter and welcome.

You don't stop doing new things because you get old, you get old because you stop doing new things. <3
  • Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 29,711

The Forum has been experiencing some difficulties this morning so hello Peter. Good to have you on board

Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable
  • PerkiPerki Rossendale - LancashirePosts: 1,786

Hi Peter welcome to the forum image

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 64,535

Hello Peter and Welcome Aboard image

Looking forward talking gardening with you ... and if you fancy inconsequential chit chat about this and that and time-wasting par excellence do drop in to Hello Forkers ... all are welcome image

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• ClaringtonClarington Posts: 4,949

Hello!

• Peter-T-Peter-T- Posts: 138

warm welcome, cheers guys, its appreciated image

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Tray14Tray14 Posts: 210

Hello Peter - this forum has never let me down yet - many experts on here to chat with. (P.S - I'm not one of them ?) , I just pick their brains a lot! 

• B3B3 Posts: 15,010

Hi Peterimage

In London. Keen but lazy.