Forum home The potting shed

Blatant advertising

Just thought I'd slip this in before Nora is about image

I know at least some of you will be missing "Cheap Kitchens", "Vertical and/or Aquaponic gardens", Welsh/Scottish Dressers" etc.

I have Neighbours and a Heron going cheap - both can be collected asap by any interested parties.  Both fully guaranteed - Neighbours to be a PITA and Heron to be persistent.

Feel free to use this thread to advertise your own stuff -the only criteria is that it has to be cheap and fairly uselessimage 

• fidgetbonesfidgetbones Posts: 14,705

I've got lots of leaves. Please bring own bag.image

You don't stop doing new things because you get old, you get old because you stop doing new things. <3
  • ClaringtonClarington Posts: 4,949

I can offer a dog with horrendous flatulence.

• pansyfacepansyface PEAK DISTRICT DerbyshirePosts: 17,488

I HAVE A HERON TOO.

I COULD TAKE YOURS, STUFF THEM AND HAVE THEM AS FIRESIDE ORNAMENTS. 

Apophthegm -  a big word for a small thought.
  • I'LL TRY AND GET HERON IN POST FOR YOU PANSYFACE.  IF YOU HAVE A BIG ENOUGH FIREPLACE, I'LL THROW NEIGHBOURS IN FOR FREE.  CAN'T SAY FAIRER THAN THAT CAN I ?

• Joyce21Joyce21 Posts: 15,489

Don't think anyone would want your neighbours, Philippaimage

SW Scotland
  • fidgetbonesfidgetbones Posts: 14,705

I think most people recommend someone from time to time. This is OK so long as you are not actually connected with the business and advertising on their behalf. 

What we are referring to are the blatant spam adverts for kitchens and furniture on a gardening site.

You don't stop doing new things because you get old, you get old because you stop doing new things. <3
  • pansyfacepansyface PEAK DISTRICT DerbyshirePosts: 17,488

SORRY, BEEN AWAY HERON STUFFING.

I COULD SEND YOU A TAXIDERMIST IN A TAXI.

Apophthegm -  a big word for a small thought.
  • FINISHED STUFFING YET PANSY ?  iT'LL BE THE LEGS WHICH HOLD YOU UP I AM GUESSING.  LOOK FORWARD TO THE TAXI (DERMIST)image

• Joyce.....you disappoint me.......the neighbours are going dirt cheap ......a bargain reallyimage

• Mike......abbreviations ?  PITA meant Pretty In The Autumn imageimage