Forum home The potting shed

deep water

Hi all, on bbc4 tonight, at 9pm, there's a new series called Deep Water. It's a Australian crime drama. I've watched A Place to Call Home and it was very good.image

• LoganLogan Posts: 2,532

Aym280, there's a 3rd series of a place to call home next year, I will let you know.image It worries me since hubby has been retired he's interested in the programmes I like to watch.

• Daisy33Daisy33 LondonPosts: 1,031

Thanks for that Logan, it gets a high score on TV Guide. Saturday TV has been a bit drismal lately I think (don't watch Strictly) so will enjoy that and there's lots of rugby on this rainy afternoon so I am a pig in clover. image

aym, your watching habits sound positively murderous. imageimage

Can't say I have aym, my murder mysteries usually stop after Miss Marple and Colombo. image

Aym280,i suppose he is, I did like to watch Top Gear so perhaps I'm the same.image

Daisy33,that's ok. I didn't like Moonstone. But I watch strictly and it takes two.image

Harrumpphh, I'll have you know my son loves Colombo...and he is younger than me. image

Did anyone watch it last night? I've got it recorded. But like to know what it was like.image

Sorry Logan, was in bed by 9pm, so also recorded. Probably watch it later this morning and will report back.

• LoanaLoana Posts: 427

I love coloumbo, have seen them all more than once, i love his quips and his tatty raincoat....ooh and his georgeous dog ;) 

aym i like the real crime programmes too where they go into all the details of how they found the killer, a lot are US ones, just a few weeks ago was one about a lady who rescued cats, she was murdered, evil people in the world. An old friend of mine's husband worked at the prison where ian brady is/was, he once told me years ago that his eyes are black, no emotion,doesn't look at anyone or thing....

Aym, thanks for letting me know. I haven't watched it yet,but I will sometime. I could have last night but hubby wanted to watch the grand tour, I tried but fell asleep.image

By the way,a place to call home is in January.image

The 4th series not the 3 Rd witch has been shown.image

Last edited: 19 November 2016 10:23:25

Logan, just looked back and realised I didn't comment on the programme. image

I thought it was scrappy in places but deffo going to record/watch tonight's episodes. About 7+ out of 10.