Forum home The potting shed

Who am I?

I'm a house wife,59.have 3 golden retrievers,apart from walking them 4 times a day the rest of the time I'm in the garden. House work comes last. Live in Redditch. Before I was married, I grew up in Worcester. That was 31 years ago. Got 2 brothers older than me,they live in Worcester. Got a son from my first marriage he's 37. He lives in Worcester where we lived before I remarried he didn't like it in Redditch but he's doing better now.:)

• pansyfacepansyface PEAK DISTRICT DerbyshirePosts: 17,485

I AM A 75 YEAR OLD UNMARRIED CHIHUAHUA BREEDER. DURING THE LONG DARK WINTER EVENINGS WHEN THERE IS NOT MUCH GOING ON WITH THE CHIHUAHUAS I WHITTLE STICKS AND TURN THEM INTO CLOTHES PEGS WHICH I SELL AT THE LOCAL BRING AND BUY SALES. I HAVE A LARGE AND VARIED COLLECTION OF BUTTERCUPS AND I HOPE TO ONE DAY HOLD THE NATIONAL COLLECTION OF THESE. I USED TO LIVE IN BARKING BUT NOW INHABIT A VAST HOUSE IN QUAKER BOTTOM, NOT FAR FROM INGBIRCHWORTH, WHICH I INTEND TO LEAVE TO THE NATIONAL TRUST ALONG WITH MY BELOVED BUTTERCUPS.

Apophthegm -  a big word for a small thought.
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 64,535

Do beware folks, of putting personal information on public websites. Bad folk can gather stuff and put it together and make mischief for you. 

Pansyface, I must say I'm a little surprised at you, breeding unmarried chihuahuas - is that not encouraging immorality? Should you not ensure that they are married first?  Think of the puppies, poor little things image

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• B3B3 Posts: 15,010

I think it might be a bit like when a book that you have read is filmed. The characters never quite live up to your imagination. It might be safer and more amusing if we were to say how we visualise the anonymous posters - no cheating if  you've met though.

In London. Keen but lazy.

ARE YOU FAMILIAR WITH QUAKER BOTTOM MU? I CAN DIRECT YOU IF YOU WANT.

WE SETTLE FOR CIVIL PARTNERSHIPS DOVE. I FIND THAT THE CHIHUAHUAS ARE VERY CIVIL. MORE SO THAN THE NEIGHBOURS.

B3 I IMAGINE YOU AS SOMEWHERE BETWEEN HB AND SHORTHAND.

Last edited: 08 November 2016 22:54:08

I LIVE REASONABLY CLOSE TO PRATTS BOTTOM

NOT TOO CLOSE FOR COMFORT I HOPE.

NO. PROPRIETY IS MAINTAINED AT ALL TIMES.

• sanjy67sanjy67 Posts: 1,007

i have a kind of mental picture of quite a few characters on here, all incorrect i should think but it is a bit like a book you visualise what people would look/be like, i've even got peoples sex wrong lol, sometimes it is really hard to work out but i think it is quite funny how you picture people in your imagination.

• sanjy67sanjy67 Posts: 1,007

ermmm i think perhaps i shouldn't hahahaha image

• LoganLogan Posts: 2,532

I agree with you all, I won't give my address,e mail address,name.