Forum home Problem solving
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

Name that poo!!

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageHelp me!!!

• pansyface, you have started my day with a big chuckle - thank you! 

• I don't think any of them is typical. I reckon there's a bin been raided somewhere and a cat or fox has suffered the consequence and not bothered about concealing his embarrassment. 

H-C 

• IamweedyIamweedy Posts: 1,364

It looks like a piece of an igneous rock, or concrete. Where do you live?

'You must have some bread with it me duck!'

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Posts: 88,138

Yes, some animal/s  has/have eaten too much of something that has disagreed with him/her/them.  

From the shape the grey ones could be the result of a hedgehog having eaten too much of something

Last edited: 27 October 2016 14:08:54

Gardening in Central Norfolk on improved gritty moraine over chalk ... free-draining.

• Not as bad as I found when I climbed over the field gate to go and check the cows. They had left their underpants behind as well.image

• Cows' underpants are surprisingly dainty, aren't they?!  I've found them field edges sometimes, when walking the dogs early, little floral ones.  Often near road lay-bys.  Amazes me they've got such taste. 

H-C

• definitely not woodpecker deposits which look like cigarette ash

• IamweedyIamweedy Posts: 1,364

This thread needs a "don't read just before dinner warning." imageimageimage

'You must have some bread with it me duck!'

• ClaringtonClarington Posts: 4,949

As someone who belongs to a Facebook group dedicated to raw feeding (which is mostly centred around CHECK OUT MY DOGS BEAUTIFUL POO) I'd be tempted to suggest that this is a meaty eater whose had a chicken / poultry rich meal.

• hi jase73   just a thought have you had any geese in garden   because it looks long enough to be a goose for the size of it that is what I think         michael