Whose poo is this?

Can I have some help with a poo id please? Found today, near my pond.

HH

• Pete.8Pete.8 Billericay, EssexPosts: 4,652

Not me! I wasn't even in the area

Looks a bit like a badger poo to me or hedgehog

Last edited: 23 September 2016 14:32:15

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit.
    Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 55,031

Hedgehog image

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• The_herpetologistThe_herpetologist West YorksPosts: 433

I had so hoped you guys would say hedgehog. I'm so excitied. I'm now going to have to resist the temptation to go out and locate him / her.

I have a great garden for hedgehogs in theory (hay store, compost bin, ponds, overgrown areas etc), but no wildlife corridor as the thoughtless neighbours have impenetrable wooden fencing. I'd love to know how it managed to get here.

Last edited: 23 September 2016 14:50:39

• Hi all

That is great as I also have had the same presents left at my garden and was going to post a picture.

The reason I thought it was not a cat or fox was that after looking at it there were lots of raspberry seeds in the contents where more than likely have been eaten by a hedgehog once fallen from the plants.

Its great to know there about to assist in the war against slugs

I have been piling up all my hard cuttings and stalks in a pile to dry out over winter at the top of my allotment so will make sure that there may be a place for any hibernation until early summer next year before getting rid of it

Happy gardening

• IamweedyIamweedy Cheshire East. Posts: 1,347

I thought hedghog. It was rather like tortoise poo as well'

'You must have some bread with it me duck!'