New to this site

Hi thought I just say hi. Not sure what to do I'm new to site and new to gardening ????I'm at work right now better get back talk later 

Karen 

• Hello Karen, I too am fairly new to the site and also new to gardening!

I've had lots of help with many plants I was unsure what to do with, so would say, definately get your pics uploaded, there's tons of helpful, experienced people just waiting to advise you on the mysteries of gardening and growing! image

Enjoy!

Char

• B3B3 Posts: 11,459

Hi hutch. Welcome and you too CB

In London. Keen but lazy.
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 58,699

Welcome both - good to meet you image

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• I'm also new to both the site and gardening too :) it's become a slight obsession. Always loved to pursue anything creative (drawing, crafting, decorating, designing) so this is another creative outlet for me.

Last edited: 14 August 2016 12:37:56

• LoganLogan Posts: 2,532

Hi all welcome,gardening becomes a obsession. I've been gardening since I was very young, but still learning.I used to just grow flowers but now grow veg. the people here are very helpful.image

• Thank you all for your welcome to site.

Hi Kate,  I also done arts and crafts now doing gardening and having lots of fun and get me out of the house. Lol