Forum home The potting shed

Night owl's ????????

Kitty 2Kitty 2 ManchesterPosts: 5,150

Feeling brave enough to take the plunge and start it off image

Tonight I'm up late fretting because daughter's away on hols with boyf, (Selfish, I know)

But maybe others have cause to be up late and want to have a sympathetic ear or just maybe insomniacs and in need of entertainment.

I know Pat is out there during "unsociable hours" image image

Rules are...........

No.1: it's my thread so no arguing. (or I'll set Nora on you)

No: 2: It's a free range thread and it can go where ever you want to take it.

No.3: HAVE FUN  image

P.S. image(Don't expect any answers to my initial post as it's a quarter to four in the morning)image

• LoganLogan Posts: 2,532

I had trouble getting to sleep, I hurt my big toe joint by catching it on the step lyntle on Thursday afternoon and yesterday it started hurting but I have to walk the dogs this morning.image

• Kitty 2Kitty 2 ManchesterPosts: 5,150

Check the rules aym ? this is a free range thread, chat away image

• Kitty 2Kitty 2 ManchesterPosts: 5,150

Nothing special, wet tissue/bubble wrap bag and an A5 envelope. She weighed it, asked "first or second class?" I went with first, and she said it would be there next day.

Still took 3 days image

Thanks  Aym280, the baskets are good this year,thanks about my foot it's not the first time I've done something to my feet you'd think I would have learnt by now. image

Aym280. It's not just me then.Last sat I was walking one of the dogs, the 2 year old, berry and he tripped me up by going around the back of me and I wasn't paying attention. I fell down put my hands out got grazes on them and my nees.My right nee still hurts a bit.The day before I cut my finger cutting swede for dinner.image

Last edited: 30 July 2016 12:33:35

Thanks Amy280.image

• Sophie17Sophie17 Posts: 342

Kitty, try not to worry I'm sure all will be fine. I hope you have a glorious sleep tonight image  I'm away on holiday from today and the only think losing sleep about me will be my cat haha. Your daughter is very lucky to have you