Anyone know these gloves?

Can anyone identify these gloves for me, please?  They were a Christmas present and are/were the best I've had for some time.  No idea where they came from.  Can't trace them online and can't trace the logo. Help!imageimage

• pansyfacepansyface PEAK DISTRICT DerbyshirePosts: 14,396

I HOPE THEY WEREN'T IN THAT CONDITION WHEN YOU RECEIVED THEM.

Apophthegm -  a big word for a small thought.
  • pansyfacepansyface PEAK DISTRICT DerbyshirePosts: 14,396
    Apophthegm -  a big word for a small thought.
  • KT53KT53 Posts: 3,273

Interesting that none of their gloves are actually marketed as gardening gloves.  I haven't managed to find any which look like your photo's either.  Might we worth dropping the company an e-mail with the photo attached.  Never know they might even take pity on you and sent you a free pair. image

• michael mpcmichael mpc Posts: 422

hi dick tree they look well used  I have some that look like it but no logo I got a packet last year of 3 for about £10 from a garden centre in w/Yorkshire started on 2nd pair now  when they get dirty put in wash  nice and comfy      (getting soft in old age)   

• Dick TDick T Posts: 2

Thank you to everyone.  It's great to know where they came from!  A little pricey, but they were wonderful gloves and I've worn them almost every day in the garden.  I might just treat myself!

• michael mpcmichael mpc Posts: 422

hi again dick t as I said just put first pair in wash they needed it.. so 2nd pair on I will recon they will last me a couple yrs so £10 for 3 is not to bad  was in the localg/centre they had something like £4  apair  made a mental note for next time  .  Michael