Looking for a Sedum mix picture

Hi everyone, I am new here at Gardenersworld. I live in Iceland and I am trying to get people to try out Sedum Roofs instead of the traditional turf roof. I want to run an ad on my page elfgardens/Álfagarðar asking induviduals if they are thinking about getting a green roof and then asking if they would like to try a Sedum roof ???? Sedums generally grow well over here but we don't really have anyone growing sedum roofs so far. My problem is that I don't have a nice Sedum photograph with lot's of sedum varieties to run with the ad so I am looking for someone to help me the. If anyone thinks he can help please reply to this thread.

P.s I am glad I found this forum????

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 58,668

Try contacting Adnams Breweries in Suffolk - they have the largest sedum roof in the UK - information and contact details here http://adnams.co.uk/about/news/company-news/doing-the-right-thing/adnams-distribution-centre/ 

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• nutcutletnutcutlet PeterboroughPosts: 26,089

I didn't know that Dove.

I know 3 things about Adnams, Suffolk Punch, Broadside and Lighthouse

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 58,668

They also do a really nice summer-drinking lager, called Dry-hopped ... really worth trying in this weather Nut.  

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• nutcutletnutcutlet PeterboroughPosts: 26,089

I've never been much of a lager drinker Dove but theirs won't be that fizzy-pop stuff will it?