Decorative furniture covers

Hi all,

first, apologies if I'm posting this in the wrong place.

I'm innocently looking for feedback on some simple furniture covers and want to validate whether anyone wants to buy them.  If you see them and think you wouldn't then I'd love to know why.

if you do like them and you would buy then please let me know or feel free to place an order.

https://weatherbell.myshopify.com

thanks

• FairygirlFairygirl west central ScotlandPosts: 23,662

Have you paid this site for your advertising ?

It is a requirement.....

And somewhere on the hill
    Inside the past we hear the bells
    Catching only parts of thoughts
    And fragments of ourselves
    Till we begin
    Again

• fidgetbonesfidgetbones Posts: 13,183

You're in the wrong place.

You don't stop doing new things because you get old, you get old because you stop doing new things. <3
  • CeresCeres Posts: 1,531

Well this is advertising but you have been very polite about it. Also Catalog is the wrong spelling for this country.

• ClaringtonClarington Posts: 4,949

This has been reported to the moderators for advertising in breach of their rules.

• They are really pretty though! 

• FairygirlFairygirl west central ScotlandPosts: 23,662

That's as may be gffinch, but legit companies pay for advertising their goods, unlike these kinds of freeloaders.

It's also why they appear at weekends when the mods aren't around to kick their a**es...image

We have been polite haven't we Ceres...till now!  image

And somewhere on the hill
    Inside the past we hear the bells
    Catching only parts of thoughts
    And fragments of ourselves
    Till we begin
    Again

• dperrandsdperrands Posts: 2

Hi sorry folks i didn't realise there was a specific method of advertising.  

Tbh I was hoping for opinions as well as a feel for whether anyone would  buy them.  

Happy to go through the normal channel for advertising.  Does anyone happen to have a link to the rules for this?

Hi fairygirl, I happened to post this weekend because this is the only real time I have to invest in this outside of my day job and raising kids :-).

thanks for all your feedback :-).

• Zoomer44Zoomer44 Posts: 3,154

As a log in member, if you post a message to GW I'm confident they will provide information regarding advertising...

Rules are available to any login member, feed back is available at the bottom of every page !!!!!!!!!