Gardening Crafters

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,663
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • FlyfiferFlyfifer Posts: 164

Well done you.imageimage very theraputic thing a cup  of tea.

• Pat EPat E Posts: 8,431

Hazel, I've just got going this morning and read that you've worked it out. Just as well that someone was able to help you because I would have needed to ask Hubby. I'm glad it worked.

S. E. NSW

Swisssue, we're 9 hours ahead, so what I do is add 3 hours and reverse the am/pm for mental gymnastics of what time you are. Eg 4pm here is 7am there. image

S. E. NSW

Dog coat I knitted for a friend. 

S. E. NSW
  • philippa smith2philippa smith2 Posts: 7,943

Can't compete with the knitting I'm afraid but I enjoyed growing, drying and decorating these Bottle Gourds.

• LoganLogan Posts: 2,532

I do knitting,but started sewing again.Don't know if you can see them property

I did one without sleeves

The collar was tricky and do button holes by hand

i also made a skirt with elasticated waist

• plant pauperplant pauper Posts: 6,234

You do the button holes by hand?!?!?! That's dedication! They're very pretty logan. I remember when I started to sew someone saying "if you can make a blouse, you can make anything". Well done you. Do you watch the sewing bee? I wouldn't miss it. I have no TV but it's the one programme I watch on iPlayer. image

• LoganLogan Posts: 2,532

Pp

Thankyou

Yes I do watch the sewing bee,that's why I started again.There's a small shop in the town that sells every thing for sewing and knitting image

I love the gourds. How hard was it to dry and decorate them?

Very impressive sewing, too. Those frills must have been complicated to get even. I only do basic sewing, but that looks complicated.

S. E. NSW