Gardening Crafters

• Pat EPat E Posts: 8,431

Running out of steam, in bed and nearly 1am, so will look again in the morning. They al look wonderful.

S. E. NSW
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,663
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • sanjy67sanjy67 Posts: 1,007

hazel you could screen print it, if you how to 'screen print on......(your particular device) and it will tell you, on mine a chromebook it is pressing the ctrl button and the button on the top row that has a square on it with three vertical lines, press both at the same time and it will take a photo of your screen and put it with your photos :)

• FlyfiferFlyfifer Posts: 164

Hi Hazel --  I have just tried it on a lap top using google chrome browser. Right click on pattern image and select  copy image address then open a new tab and paste into address bar. This will open a highlighted copy of the address click on this to open the pattern in the new tab. To print click on the three bars on the top right of screen and select print.  Job done!!!  image

• SwissSueSwissSue Posts: 1,447

Thanks Pat, I've got the Exotic Plants one, the pages are quite thick, so I think I'll have a go with water colours.

Don''t know what time it is in Aussie, but suspect you'll be getting up again soon, hope you slept well and that it's not too cold today.image

Hi again Hazel it is even easier with internet explorer just right click image and it gives you an option to print picture.

Hazel --  Only to pleased to help hope it works for you.