Forum home Talkback

What a difference a day makes

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

I had a beautiful day in the garden yesterday. I know all of the rain we have had recently has helped the plants to put on a spurt of growth. Now the sun is shining down on them and I thought that I would share some of my plant pictures with you. image

And just to say the last picture is of a rose that I planted in memory of my dear mum, who I sadly lost 23 years ago today. I took the picture this morning to show what a stunner it is. And I know that my mother would have loved to have seen it. I am sure that she is looking down and loving the flowers and in her own way is enjoying my garden as much as I am.

• plant pauperplant pauper Posts: 6,234

Good morning Jacqueline. Even before I read what you had written underneath I was looking at the rose and thinking it was absolute perfection. Simply gorgeous and a lovely tribute to your mum. She would have loved it. 

Big hugs to you on her anniversary.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,663
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ObelixxObelixx Vendée, Western FrancePosts: 19,933

Lovely pics.  I especially like that first rose (variety?) and I'm a sucker for nectaroscordums too.  Your mum's rose looks perfect too.

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw