Forum home The potting shed

ANYBODY WANT TO KNOW ABOUT BONE MARROW CANCER?

pansyfacepansyface PEAK DISTRICT DerbyshirePosts: 21,207

I WAS DIAGNOSED JUST A FEW DAYS BEFORE THE FORUM ALTERED. BONE MARROW CANCER COMES IN DIFFERENT FORMS. CHANCES OF GETTING MINE ARE LESS THAN WINNING THE LOTTO. WHAT A SHAME I DIDN'T CHOOSE THE OTHER OPTION.

SO YOUR BONE MARROW MAKES TOO MUCH BLOOD AND THERE IS NOWHERE FOR IT TO GO EXCEPT INTO YOUR VEINS SO YOUR BLOOD GETS THICKER AND YOU END UP HAVING A STROKE OR A HEART ATTACK THAT WIPES YOU OUT, IF YOU ARE LUCKY. OR THEY DISCOVER IT AND TELL YOU THAT, OH JOY, INSTEAD OF THAT YOU CAN GO ON CHEMOTHERAPY TABLETS EVERY DAY FOR AS LONG AS YOU CAN BE BOTHERED TO GO ON.

BURIED DEEP WITHIN THIS MESSAGE IS A VERY HUMBLE AND HEARTFELT THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HELD THEIR BREATH FOR AS LONG AS THEY COULD TO SHOW THAT THEY SYMPATHISED WITH MY BANNING. AND A REQUEST THAT THE MODERATORS MAN UP AND TELL ME EXACTLY WHAT I DID WRONG SO THAT OTHERS MAY AVOID MY FATE. SILENCE IS GOLDEN BUT NOT WHEN IT IS A CONTINUED FORM OF PUNISHMENT.

IF I AM PERMANENTLY EXCLUDED I SHALL NOT BE SURPRISED. BUT I WILL NEVER VOLUNTARILY LEAVE  THE FORUM WITHOUT LETTING YOU KNOW. IF I JUST DISAPPEAR ONE DAY IT WILL BE BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN ERASED.

Apophthegm -  a big word for a small thought.

• WonkyWombleWonkyWomble SuffolkPosts: 4,305

PANSYFACE, YOU ARE TOO STRONG A PRESENCE TO EVER BE ERASED! I THINK YOU CAN SEE BY THE OUTCRY OF SUPPORT THAT THERE IS ABSOLUTE OUTRAGE FROM YOUR FRIENDS HERE AT THE TREATMENT YOU HAVE RECEIVED. 

I WISH YOU STRENGTH, COURAGE AND LOTS OF LOVE XX

• pansyfacepansyface PEAK DISTRICT DerbyshirePosts: 21,207

THANK YOU. 

PLEASE DON'T ANYBODY GO ALL POACHED EGG EYES ON ME. I CAN'T STAND BEING "ILL". I NEVER HAVE BEEN ILL AND I'M NOT GOING TO PLAY THE GAME NOW. IF ANYBODY SAYS ANYTHING DREARY I SHALL LEAVE THE FORUM.

• WonkyWombleWonkyWomble SuffolkPosts: 4,305

SEE PANSY, THATS THE STRONG PRESENSE I WAS TALKING ABOUT! image

• Lupin 1Lupin 1 Posts: 8,916

CHIN UP OLD GAL image I WILL GET ME COAT image

SITHEE KEF.....

IF ANYONE SEES DANIEL OR NORA TELL THEM I'M JUST HERE.

• Lupin 1Lupin 1 Posts: 8,916

imageimage

• PANSY, AS YOU SAY BONE CANCER COMES IN VARYING FORMS. A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE WAS DIAGNOSED WITH ONE FORM SOME 5 YEARS AGO....HE'S GALAVATING SOMEWHERE IN WALES AT THE MOMENT.

VBW. X

I LIKE A NICE SPOT OF GALAVATING MYSELF. THIS EDIT BUTTON MUST HAVE BEEN MADE IN TAIWAN. I CAN'T GET IT TO WORK AT ALL.

• punkdocpunkdoc Sheffield, Derbyshire border.Posts: 13,025

HI.

IT IS VERY GOOD TO SEE YOU BACK, LONG MAY IT, AND YOU CONTINUE.

There are ashtrays of emulsion,
    for the fag ends of the aristocracy.

TA VERY MUCH DOC. image