Forum home Talkback

Flaming June

imageimage

Well I am sure I am not the only one depressed with our so called weather at the moment. What a difference the sunshine does for our gardens and ourselves.

The poor plants in the garden are laden down with the weight of the heavy rain full that we have had the last couple of days. They are now saying that the temperature is going to rise next week. Let us hope so, that we can get out there and get summer started.

• jabsyjabsy Posts: 53

I can't wait for the warm weather again, though up here in Newcastle it doesn't seem to be getting THAT much warmer next week compared to everyone else. Grr.

Your garden looks lovely too.

• Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 23,756

I'm not in the slightest bit depressed about the weather. It's been lovely here in Devon. Another clear blue sky with just the usual amount of wind, which I'll admit has a bit of a chill to it at 8am. 

Great gardening weather as things are still being moved in my garden and not one has so far sulked afterwards. 

It'll sort itself out. 

Come on folks, we're British , and we're gardeners. Lets not get too worked up or downtrodden by it. 

Devon.
  • wakeshinewakeshine Posts: 950

What a beautiful garden

• Zoomer44Zoomer44 Posts: 3,160

I'm more than pleased with the weather here in the NW. After over 30 days of consecutive rain in the autumn and sever flooding, the sun shine makes a refreshing change.   

• ClaringtonClarington Posts: 4,949

I'm in Yorkshire. At least when it rains we can claim it proper Yorkshire water and thus better than ordinary rain. ;)