Forum home Talkback

Newbie to this site. Hello to all you green fingers

R StarR Star Posts: 18

Hi I'm new to this site, or any site to be honest, a complete newbie to forums. Happy a summer time yaay

• Victoria SpongeVictoria Sponge WearsidePosts: 2,923

Welcome to the forum poppyredimage

• Kitty 2Kitty 2 ManchesterPosts: 5,150

Hello poppy, welcome to the forum image

• R StarR Star Posts: 18

Wow lol didn't expect a reply..  Thank you, think I'm about to realise how folks love their forums

• Kitty 2Kitty 2 ManchesterPosts: 5,150

This is the first and only one I've ever joined poppy, everyone's very friendly and it's a great place for the best gardening advice. 

• Snow MaidenSnow Maiden South Coast UKPosts: 862

Hi poppy a big welcome from me too .

• Victoria SpongeVictoria Sponge WearsidePosts: 2,923

This is the only forum I'm on as well poppyred. I don't know anyone in real life who is into plants like I am so it's great to see what other members are up to in their gardens and share photosimage

Last edited: 29 May 2016 08:09:41

• plant pauperplant pauper Posts: 6,234

Morning poppyred. My only forum too. I hope you like it and stick around a while.

• Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 29,733

Hi poppyred. As plant pauper, my only forum too and the people on here are super. GSOH and eons of plant expertise between them all.

Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable
  • Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 26,165

Welcome poppyred. 

Nice to have you on board. Feel free to post a question, and , we'd love to see some photos of your garden. we're a bit nosey. image

Devon.
  • TopbirdTopbird Posts: 5,847

Welcome Poppyred

Only forum for me too...

Very friendly, lots of knowledge out there and not a small amount of silliness.

Hosta - are you playing hookey at work? image 

Heaven is ... sitting in the garden with a G&T and a cat while watching the sun go down