The day after

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Just a snippet of the pictures that I took at the Chelsea Flower Show yesterday. I had a brilliant time, saw lots of wonderful gardens, saw Monty and Joe, and other garden designers. The weather was lovely. I think it is hard work keeping my garden on the straight and narrow, but what they achieve in such a short space of time is amazing.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,639
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • plant pauperplant pauper Posts: 6,236

First and third for me too Hazel Although I like the sculpture too. Good work Jacqueline getting no people in. I always imagine you'd only see the backs of peoples' heads. It all looks very peaceful where you are. image

Last edited: 27 May 2016 09:43:39

• Jacqueline29Jacqueline29 Posts: 335

Hazel I did manage to get around the majority of the show, it is best to plan such a trip to go to areas that there will not be so many people to start with. Naturally the show gardens are high on peoples visiting lists. I therefore went to see the small gardens and to the pavilion first. Then came back later in the afternoon to do the show gardens, less people and the chance to get in and take pictures.

Thank you for your nice comments about the photos, you to plant pauper. It would be lovely to pick some of them up and plant them in my own garden. Still it was lovely to see the different styles in the flesh. Next stop Hampton Court. Yipee!!!!!!