NZ flatworm survey

B3B3 Posts: 6,686

Did you find any?

I haven't done the official ten minutes, but I'm always fossicking about in damp undergrowth and have never come across one, fortunately.

In London. Keen but lazy.

• Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 19,161

Didn't spot any either.

Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable
  • B3B3 Posts: 6,686

Goodimage

• pansyfacepansyface PEAK DISTRICTPosts: 12,232

WHAT SURVEY? 

I FOUND ONE IN 1986 IN MY LONDON GARDEN, DIDN'T KNOW WHAT IT WAS, LOOKED IT UP, FOUND OUT AND REPORTED IT TO THE RHS AND TO GARDENERS' WORLD.

NEVER GOT A REPLY FROM EITHER OF THEM.

NEVER SEEN ANOTHER. NASTY B*****S.

Apophthegm -  a big word for a small thought.
  • plant pauperplant pauper Posts: 6,223

HI PANSY. ALL OF WHAT YOU SAY EXCEPT IT WAS 1996 AND I DIDN'T REPORT IT, I HIT IT WITH A SPADE!

HOW'RE YOU MANAGING THE SITE PANSY? NOTHING MUCH SEEMS TO HAVE CHANGED VISUALLY THAT I CAN SEE.

• Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 19,161

Hi Pansy. The survey came in the June copy of the Garden.

Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable

AH WELL, LADYBIRD, THAT EXPLAINS WHY I DIDN'T SEE IT.

PP, IT'S A LOAD OF CARP. I CAN'T READ THE TEXT IN THE BOXES AS IT'S TOO THIN AND TOO SMALL, BUT MOSTLY TOO THIN. THE PINK  COLOUR IS JUST PLAIN RIDICULOUS. I CAN'T FOCUS ON IT.

ONE SET OF THREE "ALTERNATIVE" DESIGNS WERE SENT IN A FORMAT THAT MEANT YOU COULD ONLY LOOK AT THEM AS 1-3. IF YOU WANTED TO COMPARE THEM, AND THEY WERE ALMOST IDENTICAL TO MY MIND, YOU HAD TO LEAVE THE WEBSITE AND SIGN IN AGAIN. BUT AGAIN YOU COULD ONLY GO FROM 1-3, NOT BACK TO HAVE ANOTHER LOOK. 

THE SECOND "ALTERNATIVE" DESIGNS I NEVER SAW BECAUSE THEY WOULDN'T OPEN AS AN ATTACHMENT ON MY IPAD EMAILS AND GMAIL WOULDN'T LET ME SIGN IN ON MY LAPTOP, CLAIMING THAT AN IMPOSTER WAS TRYING TO READ THEM.

I HAVE A PERSONAL MOTTO: IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED, TAKE THE HINT AND GIVE UP.

OTHERWISE I'M TOOTLING ALONG TRYING TO AVOID BEING GIVEN CHEMOTHERAPY.

OH, AND THE TEXT OF THE FIRST WEBSITE HAD BEN CLEVERLY DESIGNED SO THAT IT WAS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO READ WHAT I HAD TYPED, THE LETTERS WERE SO FAINT. 

B****Y MARVELLOUS, MODERN TECHNOLOGY, INNIT.

Last edited: 26 May 2016 18:07:55

• plant pauperplant pauper Posts: 6,223

IT'S SUCH A SHAME PANSY BECAUSE THERE ARE SOME FUNNY THREADS GOING AT THE MINUTE. CHELSEA IS GETTING A HIDING FOR BEING TOO ARTY FARTY AND NOT ENOUGH PLANTY WANTY. I DON'T WATCH IT BUT I'M GETTING THE GIST. image

I'VE JUST BEEN READING THE RIGMAROLE WONKY HAS TO GO THROUGH TO UPLOAD A PHOTO. IT SEEMS THAT EVERYONE HAS TO DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT.

A LOT OF THE MOANING HAS SUBSIDED BUT I'VE ALSO NOTICED THAT QUITE A FEW PEOPLE ARE ABSENT SO I HOPE THAT THEY HAVEN'T TAKEN YOUR MOTTO ON BOARD AND BOOGERED AFF BECAUSE THEIR PROBLEMS WEREN'T ADDRESSED. 

GOOD LUCK WITH THE NON CHEMO...KEEP DUCKING AND DIVING...BOBBING AND WEAVING!!

• B3B3 Posts: 6,686

WE'RE MISSING YOU PANSY. I HOPE THAT THEY CAN SORT IT OUT FOR YOU AND FOR THE LURKERS WHO EVEN THOUGH WE DON'T HEAR FROM THEM ARE MISSING OUT AS WELL

IT'S A BORE BEING UNABLE TO READ FOR LONG ON HERE BUT I'VE HAD TO PUT UP WITH BEING HALF BLIND ALL MY LIFE SO NOTHING NEW THERE.

JUST A SHAME THAT I USED TO BE ABLE TO READ IT FOR A LONG TIME AND CAN'T NOW.

ENJOY YOUR GOOD EYESIGHT AND ENJOY THE FORUM. image