Forum home The potting shed

NZ flatworm survey

B3B3 Posts: 27,334

Did you find any?

I haven't done the official ten minutes, but I'm always fossicking about in damp undergrowth and have never come across one, fortunately.

In London. Keen but lazy.

• Ladybird4Ladybird4 Posts: 37,763

Didn't spot any either.

Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable
  • B3B3 Posts: 27,334

Goodimage

• plant pauperplant pauper Posts: 6,904

HI PANSY. ALL OF WHAT YOU SAY EXCEPT IT WAS 1996 AND I DIDN'T REPORT IT, I HIT IT WITH A SPADE!

HOW'RE YOU MANAGING THE SITE PANSY? NOTHING MUCH SEEMS TO HAVE CHANGED VISUALLY THAT I CAN SEE.

• Ladybird4Ladybird4 Posts: 37,763

Hi Pansy. The survey came in the June copy of the Garden.

Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable
  • plant pauperplant pauper Posts: 6,904

IT'S SUCH A SHAME PANSY BECAUSE THERE ARE SOME FUNNY THREADS GOING AT THE MINUTE. CHELSEA IS GETTING A HIDING FOR BEING TOO ARTY FARTY AND NOT ENOUGH PLANTY WANTY. I DON'T WATCH IT BUT I'M GETTING THE GIST. image

I'VE JUST BEEN READING THE RIGMAROLE WONKY HAS TO GO THROUGH TO UPLOAD A PHOTO. IT SEEMS THAT EVERYONE HAS TO DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT.

A LOT OF THE MOANING HAS SUBSIDED BUT I'VE ALSO NOTICED THAT QUITE A FEW PEOPLE ARE ABSENT SO I HOPE THAT THEY HAVEN'T TAKEN YOUR MOTTO ON BOARD AND BOOGERED AFF BECAUSE THEIR PROBLEMS WEREN'T ADDRESSED. 

GOOD LUCK WITH THE NON CHEMO...KEEP DUCKING AND DIVING...BOBBING AND WEAVING!!

• B3B3 Posts: 27,334

WE'RE MISSING YOU PANSY. I HOPE THAT THEY CAN SORT IT OUT FOR YOU AND FOR THE LURKERS WHO EVEN THOUGH WE DON'T HEAR FROM THEM ARE MISSING OUT AS WELL

• Aster2Aster2 Posts: 629

I'M ONE OF THOSE WHO GRUMBLED A LOT, NOW I DON'T BOTHER (GRUMBLING) ANY MORE, BECAUSE NOTHING HAS CHANGED ANYWAY, SO I JUST DON'T VISIT THE SITE TOO OFTEN. PITY.