Forum home The potting shed

gallery of shame

• Busy-LizzieBusy-Lizzie Posts: 17,454

Lots and lots image

Dordogne and Norfolk
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,277
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

But Hollie Hock, that isn't a border, it was the garden pond. I can't be bothered with it ever since a friend's labrador punctured the liner when he thought he'd go for a swim.

Dordogne and Norfolk
  • LiriodendronLiriodendron Scariff, County Clare, IrelandPosts: 7,198

Great thread.  image

Tomorrow I must post a photo of my shed...  image

"The one who plants trees, knowing that he will never sit in their shade, has at least started to understand the meaning of life."  Rabindranath Tagore
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,277
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Kitty 2Kitty 2 ManchesterPosts: 5,150

Nice to see pics of the infamous "stinky bank" we've been hearing about pp. Doesn't look all bad, what kind of music do you play on the bandstand? image

Here's my dumping ground at the side of the shed after a busy afternoon yesterday, I'll tidy it up later today. image

Bet everyone's got one but are they brave enough to show photographic evidence of their slovenly ways? image

• plant pauperplant pauper Posts: 6,234

Oh Busy you left me speechless...and gasping for air. You're so funny. imageimageimage POND!!!!!! image

Kitty at least all your "stuff" is in one place. Yesterday I put everything in the wheelbarrow and put it in the garage but normally it's just lifted and left in whatever direction I'm going. Garage, shed, boot room, and I'm the divil for leaving things sitting on the wall. I have a lot of wall!!!

Oooh, I'm really enjoying everyone's messy bits! image

Dordogne and Norfolk
  • pitter-patterpitter-patter Posts: 1,637

Kitty, your dumping ground looks almost artistic. Aym, are you giving your seedlings a spin? Is that the secret for tough plants? Very brave to include a self-portrait in the second photo.

Last edited: 29 May 2016 08:57:45

• Kitty 2Kitty 2 ManchesterPosts: 5,150

It has to stay in one place pp, my garden is only titchy. Behind the plastic storage thingy is a small 5x7 shed and I took the photo from inside my 6x4 plastic greenhouse image

Can't see it from where I'm sat now though, sneakily hidden behind the honeysuckle image