Forum home The potting shed

gallery of shame

• plant pauperplant pauper Posts: 6,234

That's just the angle B3. The bank is about three times the area of the block bit. |It's about 50ft long. I've chopped the ends off.

So far we've found a parsol stand (pictured) a ladder, some weird plastic sheeting stuff, a matock with half a handle and local rumour has it that in the bit after that....Mary is buried in the rose bed!!

• B3B3 Posts: 19,395

To be honest, I love the tangle of wild gardens. I like the smell and the do I dare put my foot down in case I tread on somethingness 

In London. Keen but lazy.

We found a bird bath and the hinges off a,suitcase  - no Mary

• I like the stinky bank. I'd have one if it were going begging...

i can't post pics of my areas of shame, being dark n all. Mind you, I bet they look good right now.

You wouldn't like it if you had to do something with it. There is a giant tree stump of a dead thing and it slopes from almost flat at the front to almost vertical at the fence. It's as dry as a stick because of the huge trees to the left and when I tried to dig a planting hole I found a piece of carpet which had obviously been used as a mulch. Not even nice carpet. More like crapet!

• crapet image

why is there not a ROFL on here?

I don't want to clear the stinky bank that's true Filling in my mahoosive pond and smashing up the endless concrete in and around it was enough for me. I wanted to die a bit after that. We did manage to bury an ash tree in it, though, so that was a bit of a win.

What's ROFL, geum?

• B3 says:

What's ROFL, geum?

See original post

Rolling On The Floor Laughing !

Mind that bed of nettles thenimage