Forum home Talkback

I'm not me anymore!

CloggieCloggie Posts: 1,289

TetleyT related to my nickname at school for my love of tea but it clashed with Tetley an existing name on the forum when I arrived here.

Tetley and TetleyT can no longer be confused because TetleyT has changed to Cloggie.

This is after the lime green Cloggies that I bought at Chelsea last year and use every day to slouch out to the garden.

They are really comfy and so is this forum so it seemed appropriate.

Tetley, hope this helps you too. 

Thanks, 

C (not TT) :) 

• chickychicky SurreyPosts: 9,257

We need a picture of those lime green Cloggiesimage

We did not inherit the earth from our grandparents.  We’re borrowing it from our children.
  • nutcutletnutcutlet PeterboroughPosts: 26,160

OK, filed in the memory (maybe)image

• plant pauperplant pauper Posts: 6,234

My clogs have punctures where I stood on brambles. image

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 64,446

Oooh ........ changes ............. I'll do my best ................ image

Hello Cloggie image

Last edited: 21 May 2016 06:46:34

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• B3B3 Posts: 14,965

Greetings Cloggie and congratulations on your reincarnation.

In London. Keen but lazy.
  • LoganLogan Posts: 2,532

Cloggie,

good idea?

• LoganLogan Posts: 2,532

Aym280,

I have the tea when it comes on offer,i like any of them but I think Yorkshire tea is the best.I make mine in a teapot not in a cup,if it is weak put another bag in,have you tried that?image

• CloggieCloggie Posts: 1,289

image Here are some picturesque raindrops caught by the alchemilla mollis.  Oh and a dirty lime green clog!  Oh and I drink coffee now! image

• chickychicky SurreyPosts: 9,257

Lovely Cloggieimage. I now have a full picture in my mind of exactly what you look likeimage. You've changed a bit since last Septimageimage

We did not inherit the earth from our grandparents.  We’re borrowing it from our children.