New Tool Concept

I have created a survey, it would be much aprecited if everyone was able to fill it in. https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/CXXZHXJ

This will give me an idea of how their is a market for this product. 

Thank you

George

• KT53KT53 Posts: 3,278

I've just had a look at your survey.  One question refers to a garden pitch fork and another simply to a garden fork.  These are very different implements and I'm unaware of anybody using a pitch fork for normal gardening purposes.  If you are referring to a conventional garden fork in both questions I would suggest you modify the question.

• KT53 says:

I've just had a look at your survey.  One question refers to a garden pitch fork and another simply to a garden fork.  These are very different implements and I'm unaware of anybody using a pitch fork for normal gardening purposes.  If you are referring to a conventional garden fork in both questions I would suggest you modify the question.

See original post

Sorry I meant garden fork and wasn't sure of the difference 

• plant pauperplant pauper Posts: 6,238

A pitch fork's for pitching and a garden fork's for gardening. image Simpoles!

• Simon69Simon69 Posts: 68

Four forks sake!!!!!!!!! Or is it candles and handles?

I’m confused.

• A pitch fork usually has only two spaced tines and has no handle.  It is used for pitching bales onto a trailer and is jolly hard work.

• KT53KT53 Posts: 3,278
    Malcolm Brown2 says:

A pitch fork usually has only two spaced tines and has no handle.  It is used for pitching bales onto a trailer and is jolly hard work.

See original post

I presume you mean it has no hand grip at the end of the handle.  If it had no handle it would be hoop with spikey ends.image

"" ""I presume you mean it has no hand grip at the end of the handle.  If it had no handle it would be hoop with spikey ends.image"" ""

You made me laugh till I cried KT53.

• No I meant it had a shaft but no handle on the top. 

We know....consider yourself leg pulled!