Q Garden Petrol Mower

Hi everyone,

I bought my first petrol mower yesterday at a car boot sale, it is a Q Garden t100 qgpm16p. I paid £60

It was brand new but didnt come with a manual but i managed to get it started and it cut my grass no problem!.

My question is that i did a bit of searching for parts and manual but found neither.

Do most mower parts fit others? For example i saw a video on youtube and they said the pull cord broke and that they couldnt find a replacement?

Thanks for any input guys!

• archiepemarchiepem Posts: 1,156

You might get a manual on  e-bay ?

• m6cebm6ceb Posts: 4

Hi arch!

I have tried ebay and nothing came up, there is very little about this mower...

Thanks for your help tho :)

• Mr JMr J Posts: 170

There may be an online manual that you can print or download from the makes website

useally mower parts don't fit other mowers but sometimes they do 

Respect works both ways
  • Pete8Pete8 Posts: 2,835

Most of the petrol mowers I've had over the years have had Briggs & Straton engines in them.

If yours does it will be stamped on the engine casing. If it is, then at least you can readily get spares for that.

The only thing that springs to mind looking at the model, could it be a Qualcast mower?

good luck!

Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today.
    Because if you do it today and you like it - you can do it again tomorrow.

Hmmm ill have to have a look at the casing, i have searched everywhere about q garden mowers and cannot find anything, i see they sell on amazon for £130 so i got a bargain for £60 but if i cannot service it then it might not last too long.

Thanks for all your help guys i really appreciate it :)

Hi everyone!

i have checked the casing and it just says NGP T100  cantfind parts anywhere :(

• plant pauperplant pauper Posts: 4,865

You may just have to try around some suppliers and see if they can help. It's made in China but seems to have European distributers.