Forum home The potting shed

RHS Magazine - The Garden

Hi,

Does anyone read the above and remember which edition the article about Cranesbills was in?

I think it was April.

And can anyone send me a pdf of the pages?

• Actually I should've said, hardy Geraniums

• Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 35,471

Hi Leigh. I have had a look (quick admittedly) through my March, April and May editions but cannot find the article you mention but I will have a more in depth look later and get back to you on that one.

Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable
  • KT53KT53 GloucestershirePosts: 7,523
    Leigh Greenslade says:

Hi,

Does anyone read the above and remember which edition the article about Cranesbills was in?

I think it was April.

And can anyone send me a pdf of the pages?

See original post

I don't suppose you will be dragged off and thrown into a dungeon never to be seen again, but magazine articles are copyright content and shouldn't be copied and distributed.

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 82,120

Maybe contact the RHS and see if the article is available online - if you're a member they may be able to provide a copy ??? 

I take the magazine so I've had a look and can't tind the article - I must've passed that edition on ...

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• B3B3 South East LondonPosts: 24,019

I probably  have one  knocking  about  somewhere.  Will have  a look  and post  on thread  if I  find it. I will  be  happy to  send it to you 

In London. Keen but lazy.