Forum home The potting shed

Bantery bits

B3B3 Posts: 27,292

I understand why all the chatty posts have been hoovered up to collate opinions on new site. So we need some new provoking posting.  I like the worthy stuff as much as the next person, but I like a bit of banter too.

In London. Keen but lazy.

• CloggieCloggie Posts: 1,457

Not sure what you mean.  Is that provocative enough?  Bazinga!! image

• B3B3 Posts: 27,292

?

Perhaps I should have said thought- provoking. I could blame it on the lack of an edit facility  - but ...

Here's one: when the nhs or an individual hospital gets fined, what happens to the money? Tried googling it, but no joy.

Struggling to delete my post which I now think inappropriate because I thought B3 was mockingly saying that (s)he didn't like the new site format.  B3 your response of a single question mark makes me realise I misunderstood your post.  Sorry.

I've been off the forum for a while and came back the other day to find a fair bit of discussion about the new format.  I work in IT (laughingly I can't delete my post despite this!!) and progress is endemic in the industry so I wasn't surprised to find it changed - it is every time I pop in and out. 

Verdun's post makes me realise that I was on the wrong track and if your post was intended to garner gardeners' opinions about EU inny or outy votes then you can count me out of this thread. 

I came here to look at flowers but showed in interest in your post 'cause I thought it was about my day job.

Sorry I replied.

• punkdocpunkdoc Posts: 14,936

Re: NHS

Easy one for me, a hospital loses the amount of the fine, from its budget.

I could add, that might make it more likely for an incident to occur again.

How can you lie there and think of England
    When you don't even know who's in the team

S.Yorkshire/Derbyshire border

No offence taken tetley. My post was ambiguousimage

I had no topic in mind- I just enjoy reading the views and opinions of the forum members. You don't often get the chance to chat with such a diverse bunch

But where does it go? I'll warrant it isn't used to improve the hospital!

no worries