Forum home Talkback

new-here

Hi all,

I'm just popping by to say hello I'm 26 and expecting our first baby, we recently moved  in to our first house and I am a complete beginner at gardening so hoping to pick up all I need to know!!

• BobTheGardenerBobTheGardener Leicestershire, UKPosts: 11,337

Hi Michelle,  Welcome and I'm sure you'll get all the help you need here (except maybe getting someone to do the digging for you!) image

A trowel in the hand is worth a thousand lost under a bush.
  • Thank you very much Bob, looking forward to becoming more green fingered image

• nutcutletnutcutlet PeterboroughPosts: 26,569

Hi Michelle, welcome

• Hi Michelle welcome.... Loads of help and advice here from friendly people.... Lol my advice ( I have a 2.5 year old) make it quick an easy lol good luck on your new arrival 

• XX Posts: 707

Hi Michelle, welcome to the forum.  You'll get loads of advice and help.  Good luck with the new arrival.image

• archiepemarchiepem Posts: 1,155

recycle and freecycle . lots of great stuff in skips . and fly tips .  welcome michelle

• Pennine PetalPennine Petal Posts: 1,540

Hi Michelle, sure you will enjoy the forum, just ask away and answers will surely followimage

• GillyLGillyL Posts: 1,077

Hello Michelle,and welcome to the forum,lots of friendly people here to help,all ranges of gardening know how from beginner to expert,so just ask.image

• Lupin 1Lupin 1 Posts: 8,916

Hi Michelle. Friendly bunch here, enjoy the forum, all the best for your new arrival. Some of us are still waiting for the arrival of ripe tomatoes image