Just bought myself a kneeling pad.  £1.99 from GC - £9.99 in Homebase!!!  Couldn't quite bring myself to get the one with support bars on the side.  I'll give it a year.


Isn't it funny how age makes you think "Hmmm, comfy", rather than, "Wouldn't be seen dead in that!".  Must be getting old, although I only feel old when I am holding the hand of my better 'alf! image.


  • fidgetbonesfidgetbones Posts: 12,511

    support bars on the side- very useful for getting back up again instead of crawling round on all fours.

    It's not a mess, it's a nature reserve.
  • SwissSueSwissSue Posts: 1,447

    FB, how true, how true!image

  • Tim BurrTim Burr Posts: 377

    Hmmm, the more I think of it....sounds like a wise choice! image

    Any recommendations? 

  • SwissSueSwissSue Posts: 1,447

    I call Hubby to haul me up again!image

  • XX Posts: 707

    My OH, keeps threatening to buy me one of the 'handles on the sides' type, I threaten to wrap it around his neck!!!  image  I do use a padded kneeler though - saves my knees a bit.

  • Zoomer44Zoomer44 Posts: 3,012

    image a kneeling pad certainly saves getting your knee's dirty and I like the look of the one's with supports, could you get one that looks and acts as a seat when turned the other way, no one would know what it was for then...just thinking ahead for when I'm 27 image.   

  • fidgetbonesfidgetbones Posts: 12,511

    That's the sort. Only the other way up, it splayed under t he weightimage

    It's not a mess, it's a nature reserve.
  • yvesyves Posts: 6

    can anyone explain which tool I need to put a hole in the water butt to have a connecting hose to another one,strange they dont provede a screw in facility,its not always the men that have to tackle this stuff and instructions would be good!

  • waterbuttswaterbutts Posts: 1,221

    Yes, you will need an electric drill and the special hole cutter attachemnts. They look like cookie cutters and come in a multi pack of different sizes.

Sign In or Register to comment.