Batty Bunch

You are already a member due to being bonkers image

1.. Runny

2. KEF

3. Lily (SGL) 

Claim your membership number a brief reason for acceptance would be fun but not compulsory ..sorry no prizes but a KEF award for the daftest person on the Forum. This is a bit of fun so you can only nominate yourself. 

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 58,721
    5. Dove

The only bird who believes she hatched a Womble - and a wonky one at thatimage
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• Busy-LizzieBusy-Lizzie Posts: 14,256

6. Busy-Lizzie, who is bonkers thinking she can open her garden in the wettest spring for years. But does that count? It's seriously bonkers, not funny ha ha bonkers imageimage

Dordogne and Norfolk
  • flumpy1flumpy1 Posts: 3,114

Hello Batty image

• nutcutletnutcutlet PeterboroughPosts: 26,090

7, nut

Couldn't be anything else but bonkers

• ButtercupdaysButtercupdays Posts: 2,660

I'm trying to make a beautiful garden 1 acre+, at over 1200ft high, all on my own. And I'm not young.  I like bats too.

• Joyce21Joyce21 Posts: 15,489

Doing the odd thing that's bonkers helps my sanity.

SW Scotland
  • Kitty 2Kitty 2 ManchesterPosts: 5,120

I'm "embarrassing mum" to two teenage girls (enough to send anyone round the twist).  image

Does that count? 

• WonkyWombleWonkyWomble Posts: 2,872

Think if anything we are all over qualified! image

I think there can be little doubt in my battiness! You just have to read my posts, my taking in of stray cats and spending a fortune on them, my name alone suggests a pride in being both unsteady and a forager! Probably runs in the family tho so really not my fault imageimage Enough said, I'm in!

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 58,721
    But you have another excuse Wonky - you we're driven batty by noisy neighbours!image
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh