annual pick me up and inspiration removed from u tube

Every year before the nice weather comes and before i get going in the garden I watch the old channel four series Fork to fork its great to just get me inspired. Haven't watched this year as been ill and not bale to garden.

Seeing Monty weave his raised beds last night on Gardeners World made me think of logging on and watching this series, but its gone been removed from you tube and as i don't think it ever went to video my veg gardening inspiration is lost.

I understand its probably copy right etc but as its not on video does anybody lose by putting it on youtube ?

• darren636darren636 Posts: 666
    Was this the early 90's show from.his house?

I saw it recently for the first time. It was excellent.
  • 1Runnybeak11Runnybeak1 Posts: 7,001

nin.   Sorry to read you are unwell, I hope things improve soon.  

Imcouldnt get it either but if you google Gardeners  World and the date it came up in date order on I player. 

Try vimeo

I think its there still image
  • FritillaryFritillary Posts: 372

Fork to Fork was originally on channel 4 back in 1999. There was a book to the series. You could try e-bay or Amazon to get a second hand copy. Hope this helps.image

• 1Runnybeak11Runnybeak1 Posts: 7,001

NIN.  Montys GW series is still there.  Iv just looked for you.  

Just Google........Gardeners  world  April 22 2016 and scroll down and find that date. It's last nights programme Obvs but number 17. image  Hope you can find it. 

Go to vimeo web site and search Monty don fork to fork
  • fidgetbonesfidgetbones Posts: 11,085
    It's not a mess, it's a nature reserve.