Forum home Talkback

Monty - just saying......

TootlesTootles Posts: 1,469

Was it just me or was Monty looking particularly 'well' on tonight's episode?! My other half has just told me I was smiling at the telly! 

Hammering in those posts, saving those ickle lambs....I was expecting a kitten rescue from a tree at any moment!

What a hero. Reminded me on one of those Athena posters from my teens!!

A particularly enjoyable episode! 

• TootsietimTootsietim Posts: 178

I agree that it was nice to see Monty looking so content, even smiling when barely able to speak through exhaustion. 

But I have to say that he looks nothing like the Athena posters I  had on my walls.

• GrannybeeGrannybee Sunny South EnglandPosts: 240

I had the distinct impression that it was whispering to him!

• I enjoyed GW as well I thought Monty had lost a little weight, I loved the lambs want some but they are not pets so I will just dream.

• GWRSGWRS Posts: 7,447

Yes , a good episode image

• B3B3 Posts: 15,018

Haven't seen the programme. Was any gardening involved?

In London. Keen but lazy.
  • Lou12Lou12 Posts: 1,149

I do love a burly man in a jumper *swoon*. Hope my husband doesn't see this.

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 64,574
    Never seen Monty as 'burly' - I think of him as 'rangy'. But no wonder he's smiling with all the support the petitions getting image
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• TootlesTootles Posts: 1,469

Yes, his hair was looking well pruned! 

Mrs Don must be giving him an extra weetabix. 

Yep, the chap with the tulips was a lovely character....he'd better give that young head gardener a wheelbarrow full of weetabix though if he's going to be digging up 10,000 bulbs! 

• Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 26,165

Haven't watched it yet, but as B3 has asked " was any gardening involved?" 

Devon.
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 64,574
    Yes - definitely a good prog, even with naughty pup and cute lambs image
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh