Hello All

Hi Everyone,

Just thought I'd say hello and that my name is Stuart (The user name gives it away really) I'm an Ex Soldier turned Pro Photographer and an Extremely Amateur gardener, hoping to get some useful tips from here.

Stu

• ObelixxObelixx Vendée, Western FrancePosts: 17,976

Welcome.   We have lots of people happy to answer questions and we share photos of problems and achievements.  Use the tree icon to upload photos or else post a link to a photo site.

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw
  • NoraWNoraW Posts: 393

Welcome Stuart image

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Lupin 1Lupin 1 Posts: 8,916

Hi image

• Hello Stuartimage

• hutchmanhutchman Ringwood. Hampshire. UKPosts: 37

Hiya Stuart, welcome to you. You will find lots of interesting things & people ( !! ) image on this site all in the pursuit of gardening tips and advice.

Just ask and await the response. Good luck to you and all that you do, never think that the question you ask is beyond this audience, the wealth of knowledge here is incredible.

Best wishes

• Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 21,998

Welcome Stuart. 

What sort of gardening are you into? Veg, tropical or still finding your way? ( aren't we all ? )

Devon.
  • Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 21,998

Stuart, check out the "hello forkers" thread. 

We usually "meet" there for a natter. Friendly bunch , you'll be made most welcome.

Devon.
  • 1Runnybeak11Runnybeak1 Posts: 8,456

Hello and welcome Stuart. image

• FairygirlFairygirl west central ScotlandPosts: 26,745

Welcome Stuart. Loads of advice available here - and it's free! image

Since you're a photographer, we have a Garden Picture thread which you might enjoy, and also a Camera thread for everything non garden-y. 

It's a place where beautiful isn't enough of a word....