Rotherham area-have you any 4LT pots to swap me?

I could use some 4LT size plastic plant pots. If there are any local members that would be interested in swapping for other sizes, ie four of my 1LT pots for each of your 4 LT pots? I also have quite a few 2LT size pots.

Hoping…  image

• fidgetbonesfidgetbones Posts: 13,622

Have a look in Morrison's. The buckets they have flowers   delivered in seem to get put in bundles of five for a quid. Drill holes in the bottom. That size is great for so many things... tomato plants, spring bulbs shrubs etc.

You don't stop doing new things because you get old, you get old because you stop doing new things. <3
  • granmagranma Posts: 1,829
    These pots are brilliant for cucs and capsicum, make sure your holes are a decent size. And you put sufficient amount in , the first time I used these my holes were too small .I'd still put in crocks and they trapped the water .my plants rotted .
  • It could have been that the growing medium in your pots was not porous enough.

• Lupin 1Lupin 1 Posts: 8,916

granma the pots I got from Morrisons have been great for all sorts, bonus is I don't have to drill holes in them certain parts of the bottom are quite thin so a pair of blunt scissors and a waddle about and I got good sized holes.  

• fidgetbonesfidgetbones Posts: 13,622

I get hubby to use a rechargeable drill

You don't stop doing new things because you get old, you get old because you stop doing new things. <3