Forum home The potting shed

Have you got yours yet?

Not sure what you mean about a cut of nine million pounds? Is that the reported figure of how much these leaflets cost? All the junk mail that comes through my door goes in the compost heap.

• Kitty 2Kitty 2 ManchesterPosts: 5,150

If it's what came through my letterbox yesterday I wouldn't describe it as glossy.

2 sides of an A4 sheet of paper.

• SparklesJDSparklesJD Posts: 344

I'm voting 'in', but agree that the money could probably have been better used.

• punkdocpunkdoc Sheffield, Derbyshire border.Posts: 13,019

I would argue, that the money we will lose, if we leave the EU, will be far more.

There are ashtrays of emulsion,
    for the fag ends of the aristocracy.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,277
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Lou12Lou12 Posts: 1,149

I'm extremely annoyed about this. I want valid and reasoned arguments for and against and don't like being told how to vote, I like to make up my own minds based on the facts.

Mine will be going in the bin and I'll be researching the ins and outs myself before voting. 

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 82,102
    punkdoc wrote (see)

I would argue, that the money we will lose, if we leave the EU, will be far more.

I'm with you there Pdoc image

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• Aster2Aster2 Posts: 629

I'm firmly for staying in the EU, but I can't fathom why the government thought this leaflet was a good idea. It was always going to backfire, not least because public money was spent of it.

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 82,102

I agree Aster - but this government really doesn't understand how most people think and feel.

Those who have already decided to vote to stay in don't need it; those who have already decided to vote out will be angered, and those who have yet to make up their minds will feel patronised.

An own goal if ever there was one image

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh