Private Messaging

Sorry, I don't understand. Are you saying that if someone says that they don't want to receive private messages you have found a way to circumvent that? 

Please explain.

• LynLyn DevonPosts: 15,269

I bloody well hope not Pansyimage

Gardening on the wild, windy west side of Dartmoor. 

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,663
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • LynLyn DevonPosts: 15,269

Edd, darling, you are welcome to my email address, I have your name and address, and you have mine. 

its just Mike Allen here wanting to PM everyone probably in an attempt to get email addresses.

Gardening on the wild, windy west side of Dartmoor. 

• clarice673clarice673 Posts: 601

Aye, some of them are.

After Edds latest outbursts, I have had 18 emails from him.  Ignored and he still gets the attention.

Mind Boggles!

• pansyfacepansyface PEAK DISTRICT DerbyshirePosts: 16,218

I don't see why my asking you to clarify what you said justifies your calling me a waster.

I repeat. Please explain what your original post means.

Apophthegm -  a big word for a small thought.
  • HORTICO wrote (see)

How pathetic.

Truly what a load of wasters.

And we call ourselve s human beings..  CRAP. 

Someone been on the late night, happy juice again??? image

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 58,722

This thread has been flagged up to the Mods - they will deal with it when they are in the office. 

May be best left alone now?  Don't want to inflate its importance   image

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• Has there been any change to the GW site since we were all asked for our opinions last year?

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 58,722

Yes, the Secret Garden element of the site is up and running - there will be more changes towards the end of March.

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• pansyfacepansyface PEAK DISTRICT DerbyshirePosts: 16,218

If someone puts a sign up beside their letter box saying "No flyers. No junk mail. Thank you." is the message clear enough?

What kind of person would sneak round to the back door and shove their unwanted literature in there, claiming that there was no sign to decline it?

If people don't want private messages, they don't want private messages. What's not to understand?

Apophthegm -  a big word for a small thought.