alternative-plant

Alternative plant

Hello and good morning everyone well this week only Wednesday so for the last two day I’ve been cutting my hedge and I think I’ve made a small dent in the garden 12 trips to the local tip with garden waste (big trailer) and a car boot full as well I’ve even found a car front end in a corner of the garden LOL.

Any way I would like to find a plant similar to Livings stone daisy that is Perennial but I can’t think of any? Colour I’m after is blue and pink for a border to my front garden.

James  

• BerghillBerghill Posts: 2,826

Blue is hard but pink is easy. There are various Lamprnathus in pink and Delosperma. Mind none of these Mesambrainthemum type plats are truly hardy.

• Berghill thank you 

what about blue and yellow or white ?? 

James

• Orange and purple is the colour I think I'm going for 

But I didn't get a colour wheel can some one post a pic of it ??

James 

• Busy-LizzieBusy-Lizzie Posts: 12,094

Is this what you mean? You can find them on Google.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-9kWYbyozkaA/UWfLYaYQ2dI/AAAAAAAAAcQ/jLb-bmndAKs/s320/colourwheel01.gif

• I have bought some plug plants Papaver 'DOUBLE TANGERINE GEM' and would like a dark Blue daisy like plant to go with it or even a corn flower that will flower at the same time as the Papaver the flowering posion is full sun 

I also have bought some Koi flowers that are so so fantastic and ORANGE they are the star in my garden. I've never see anything like them before

James 

• Opps and thank you Lizzie and Verdun for the kind responce thank you

James

• addictaddict Posts: 659

James what is a Koi flower? Just googled and all I got was pretty pics of fish and tatoos!!!! 

• I will post a pic tomorrow

James

• I have posted a photo of this plant in what's the star in your garden 

James