Whoops! I've done it again ......

DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 58,656

The sun is shining, the birds are singing ... I've been to the GC to buy tomato seeds and bird food. 

I came back with tomato seeds, bird food and ................................

a Hellebore http://www.crocus.co.uk/search/_/search.Helleborus-%c3%97-hybridus-Harvington-double-pink/sort.0/

with several buds in a 2L pot for £10.99 ..............................image

At least I managed to resist the bigger ones which were £18.99  image

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• nutcutletnutcutlet PeterboroughPosts: 26,088

Sounds good to meimage

• Dovefromabove wrote (see)

The sun is shining, the birds are singing ... I've been to the GC to buy tomato seeds and bird food. 

I came back with tomato seeds, bird food and ................................

a Hellebore http://www.crocus.co.uk/search/_/search.Helleborus-%c3%97-hybridus-Harvington-double-pink/sort.0/

with several buds in a 2L pot for £10.99 ..............................image

At least I managed to resist the bigger ones which were £18.99  image

That`s what i like to see Dove you resisted the urge of temptation image

well done.

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 58,656

I

Verdun wrote (see)

Hey Stacey.....the chilli queen image

Good to hear from you.  One or two have been a bit naughty here but I have been as good as gold image

wonderful day.....unbroken sunshine and feeling so warm.  top dressed back lawn too now and tickled in some seed.  Potted on several perennials and trimmed specimen evergreens.  

cheese n grapes on wholemeal now and then off to the beach...to look see image

TheHappyGrower wrote (see)
    ......That`s what i like to see Dove you resisted the urge of temptation image

well done.

Thank you for being so understanding image

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

She definitely didn't turn out quite as expected Edd ... I could've sworn that any daughter on mine would be a brunette ........... however, she may be heading for a big birthday but she still gets asked for ID in Sainsbugs when she buys a bottle of honey brandy image

image Not quite sure how I managed to copy Verdun's post up there, but c'est la vie image

Edd wrote (see)

....Perhaps they have fixed it and your last quote option stuck? ....

Think that's the most likely reason - a good reason to read back before clicking submit image

See, it's working fine now ... must've been me image

• Lupin 1Lupin 1 Posts: 8,916

I can avoid anything other than temptation image

Lovely purchase Dove. 

• i went to homebase for some paint...got lured into the garden centre..and purchased 2 helebores in the reduced section( that justifies 2!!!)..got to find a spot now..after i have mown the lawn as penance....

• Oh and i didnt get any flipping paint !!!!

• lovely afternoon in sunny east Kent..on my wall it hit 18 degrees for a while..so i surrendered myself to the garden bench..after the lawn mowing..