Beechgrove returns 31st March 2016

BBC 2 Scotland on 31 March at 7:30pm and BBC 2 Network 3 April

• ObelixxObelixx Vendée, Western FrancePosts: 16,472

Good.  Need some good, practical advice and info.   GW is becoming just too twee tho I did enjoy Carol's visit to Snowdonia.

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw
  • AllspotzAllspotz Posts: 33

image Love Beechgrove!! 

• chris 172chris 172 Posts: 403

Yes love it

Being from the north east it gives a better update for planting being more colder in SCotland

happy gardening

• Looking forward to it as always. The best gardening programme on TV.

• KT53KT53 Posts: 3,365
    ladygardener2 wrote (see)

Looking forward to it as always. The best gardening programme on TV.

Agreed.  It's a gardening programme purely about gardening, by gardeners.  No hi-falutin' waffle.

• valgasvalgas Posts: 1

Can't wait. The fastest half hour on the TV, brilliant programme.

• dockrelldockrell Posts: 1

GW could certainly learn a thing or two from this lot - heard quite enough about the writing garden, the jewel garden and the blessed dogs!

• LesleyKLesleyK Posts: 4,030

Really looking forward to Beechgrove as it does cater to those of us who have colder growing conditions.  I enjoy GW as well and there's always room on TV for more gardening programmes to give us a variety of choiceimage

• Joyce21Joyce21 Posts: 14,747

A good solid half hour of practical gardening with knowledgeable presenters. Geared to Scottish climatic conditions. I've watched this programme since it started.

SW Scotland
  • Love everything about this fantastic gardening program. Counting the days !! If you have not watched it before give it a go this year. Great tips humour and enjoyment.