Greenhouse thingy

• Hello GWRS I will be pots and growbags , good idea for rubber will take your pearls of wisdom , looking forward to the build . 

• GWRSGWRS Posts: 6,848

Startle looks exhausted from supervising !image

• Flumpy1 A moving in party is good but a building party is much betterimageimage

• flumpy1flumpy1 Posts: 3,114
    Lol yes that's sounds good too : )
  • This is my tiny interim greenhouse. Space is a major problem. Plus it lies in the sun from 7 am until 4 pm. It is an area of the garden where summer temperatures above 40C are not abnormal. The temperature in the greenhouse / garden house is hard to control. That is why I want to build a new one on the other side of the garden... I don't expect I get the time in the next three years or so.image

Not a very good picture , just took on iPad but you get the idea 8 X 6 , on a a slope , stream then fields behind , still bubble rapped for winter , will tidy up next month when we intend to sew seeds 

Have been really pleased with it , would have liked a bigger one but this fitted in nicely image

• GWRS it looks extremely organised. Can we have pictures from the inside when the seeds and plants are in full growth?

• Jason millyJason milly Posts: 506

I finished greenhouse took a bit longer than I thought but also that snow  took a couple of days of me , but very happy with it .

Jason , looking good image

Something to think about is shading , some people white wash glass , personally i bought some green stuff that fixes in side against glass and only covers roof to about half way down sides , it works for me , obviously depends on position with the sun , happy growing image

• Mine is a red cedar one with an attached shed. I don't use it as much as I should! Hazard of a full time job and being disorganised...