Forum home Problem solving


Does anyone know where I can get the old fashioned larger "W" glazing clips?

The modern day clips are to small my my greenhouse. I have a BANBURY greenhouse which is approx 40 years old and I need to replace broken glass caused by the recent storms.Unfortunately a lot of ther original clips were swept up with the broken glass..


Sign In or Register to comment.