A Valentine meal with who ?

If you could have a Valentine meal with anyone (other than your OH) be they past or present who would you select? You can ponder over a few names but must give a final decision image

Also what would you chose to eat and drink? 

Runny, Lily & Panda you are not allowed to eat the guestimage 

I'm mulling over three chaps but have decided on my first course image

• David Attenborough.............lots of interesting salads

OR

Tomas Schaffernaker............something with beans as he is always warning about the wind.

• Lupin 1Lupin 1 Posts: 8,916

Romance isn't dead then Philippa imageimageLOL

• No indeed Kef..........tho  I'd have to check the correct spelling for poor Tomas's surname as I would have a little card with place name for my guest.

Mmmm...........maybe I'll go with DA.......so much easier and he rarely discusses windimage

Philippa I'm struggling to find a main course that won't get stuck in my teeth ..not a romantic look image

• See what you mean Kef........bit of a poser isn't it ?

I expect Dove could come up with a suitable recipe ?  

Otherwise what about the Edwardian look...........smart little Pillbox hat with a veil ?  You could sit with your chin charmingly cupped in your hand staring into your guest's eyes whilst secretly picking your teeth under cover of the veil.imageimage

I love that idea Philippa imageAt least I won't look like a Gurning champion doing it with my tongue image

• Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 23,660

Tomasz Schafernaker..

Can we share dinner Philippa?

Devon.

Hey up Hosta dun't u like moi imageimageimageimage

Edit I've just Googled him you are excused from inviting me image

• Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 23,660

Devon.
  • image Ooh yes Tomasz .......my place or yours ?

Oh hang on.....Hostafan...you are a Piggie.........getting my hopes up like that.......may your Cat Bank Balance turn to dust ( or crap )image